Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: how about some REAL ******* Kodak Vision 200T frames???

  1. #1
    blue demon
    Guest blue demon's Avatar

    Post

    keep on looking around all over the net and can't find anybody just shooting Kodak Vision super 8 and just trying to shoot a decent image. what the **** is with that?

    i'd sure like to see an example of what it can look like lit properly instead of just blurry night shots or 40 watt interiors or whatever testing the limits of it in existing light only. that is fine, but what the **** does it look like shot normally without special effects and things added?

    i guess the only way i'm going to get any ******* idea of what the film looks like i'm going to have to do it myself.

    but it would be nice if somebody had some decent frames transfered properly posted somewhere.

    does anybody?

  2. #2
    HB Forum Moderator Alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2000
    Posts
    11,383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sorry to say, but I did shoot some 200T but it was outdoors night time time-exposure. I liked it!

    But I agree with you, how does it look when you shoot in normal daylight or just a normally lit scene.

    lol, many times we're all after the best possible image that in those situations where there is enough light, kodachrome 40 is usually the film stock of choice.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Greg Crawford's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2002
    Posts
    603
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I posted a picture shot with Vision T-200. It's on this board in the "POSTED STILLS OF YOUR FAVORITE, " I things is the subject line. It's a picture of a girl with duck tape over her mouth. shot with a chocolate filter.

    You can find this shot on my web site at:

    www.portfolio.com/gregcrawford

  4. #4
    blue demon
    Guest blue demon's Avatar

    Post

    thank you for posting the only in focus, non-doctored, lit for photographic purposes vision 200t super 8 shot of a human being on the internet

    as small as it is and slightly stretched and basic in its lighting/composition, i thank you.

    please post more when your short is done. bigger ones. it looks interesting

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Greg Crawford's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2002
    Posts
    603
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If you read American Cinematographer you will find plenty of films and commercials made with this film. Make not of these films and try to see them.

    In Super 8, I would say it's a grain bath! It has its place you understand it's limitations. T-200 is good at seeing into the dark .

    My graveyard shoot was done at F2.8 some at F2.0 . The shot of the girl might have been 2.8 or F4.0.

    At this time I have no way of posting larger shots. I have more stuff to come back from being transferred but a run of car problems and a deer/car accident (which totaled my vehicle) as put me way behind in getting more shots back.

    Sorry I can't help you more.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •